Neptune Flotation™ Floating Work Platforms are the perfect solution for industrial sites where safe access to water is needed. Neptune’s Floating Work Platforms are made from rotationally molded polyethylene plastic with UV inhibitors to prevent them from degrading over time. The modular sections measure 5 feet by 10 feet by 15 inches, which allows for easy customization and assembly. Patent pending injection molded connectors are made of recycled tires and provide flex to allow for wave action.
Floating Work Platforms
- Optional handrails and attractive non-slip surface for a safe walking space.
- Designed to work in ice, and are high enough out of the water that they “pop” out of ice when the body of water freezes.
- Tough, impact-resistant polyethylene plastic (LLDPE)
- Built-in UV inhibitors reduce degradation caused by sunlight
- Solid one-piece construction
- Proudly made in the USA
Project: Dock w/ Mobile Fuel Cube in support of dredging operation.
Components: 10 modular sections and 14 handrails
Location: Washington State
Project: Access platform for bridge repair project
Components: 4 modular sections and 12 handrails
Location: Coney Island, NY
Project: Access platform
Components: 3 modular sections
Location: Upstate, NY